How to learn English-Part 2
A language is a tool developed by man to make communication easy. English is a universally accepted language and hence having good English skills becomes an essential tool in your hands for a successful communication. Whether at work or our interpersonal relationships, knowing English as a language today is not an option since we are surrounded by the language all around us. If you are keen on learning English and wondering where to start from, then the first step for you is to enroll with a good and reputed English training institute like WizMantra.
Our training institute does not merely introduce you to the subject, but helps you pick up the nuances and technicalities of the language which are important for everyday communication in English. Not being able to converse in good English can often become a huge handicap for people which reflects in their confidence levels.
Having said this, it is also important to know that English is a fairly easy language to learn and hence irrespective of age or education levels, one can acquire expertise in the language by following simple rules and with the right inclination to learn.
If you are wondering where to start or how to learn English in a stipulated time frame, then here is a little guide for you to abide by:
- Increase your awareness to the language: In a country like India, English has almost become our first language. Whether one likes it or not, the language is all around us and hence to begin your learning, be aware of the correct usage in your day to day life. When you hear people talking, consciously make a note in mind about the accent and the choice of words spoken by them. As you increase your liking towards the language, you will pick up the words and their right pronunciations automatically by simply hearing and registering them in your mind.
- Take professional help: Whether you are young or old, do not shy away from taking professional classes or courses that offer help in English speaking classes. At WizMantra we use various tools and techniques to help people from various age groups and backgrounds to pick up the language in an easy, interesting and fun manner. Not only are you taught the basics but also the key fundamentals of grammar, usage, and pronunciations are taught in these professional classes. The repeated teaching method used in these classes helps in easy registering of the language and faster gripping of the subject making you fluent in less than no time.
- Follow the Sequence: To learn any language, there are certain stages involved like listening, speaking and reading. This sequence applies to English as a language too. Just like a baby learns a particular language by listening to adults talking, then speaking and finally reading; the same way English should also be learnt by listening, trying to speak and then finally reading and writing. As an adult, we tend to become impatient while trying to learn something new, however, language is something that should be learnt in the same order as a child, to get the fundamentals right and the basics clear. With a professional online English speaking classes like ours, English language is taught in the systematic sequence for a better grip and fluency in the language.
- Practice what you learn: You cannot become a master of any language in one day. It is the practice that makes a man perfect. Even when trying to learn English, it is okay to make mistakes in order to learn something forever. Whatever you learn in a day, should be practiced and applied so as to re-member and use when required. Do not shy away from conversing with others in English while you are learning the language. Our presentations, mocks, and class tests help you learn and apply your learning’s in a classroom scenario making you more confident about conversing in the subject.
- Do not translate: The language in which we think is known as our first language, and it becomes the language in which we are most effectively able to communicate. If you think in Hindi and translate in English, then the choice of words and order may become incorrect. Translating from your mother tongue to English also slows you down when communicating with the person before you. Instead, start thinking in English by thinking of the words that best fit what you want to communicate. This is what brings about the fluency in your speech and makes the language automatic rather than thought and attempted.
- Invest in the right training: There are a number of English speaking classes, however what distinguishes our institute from the others is the training pattern and the course module we use for our students. With the right study material students grasp the right language skills which are definitely one of the most important things when learning a subject like English.
- Immerse yourself in the Language: Being able to speak in a particular language doesn’t make you more or less smart. To speak in any particular language doesn’t take any rocket science and it is hence important for you to have the confidence that you can learn and will be able to converse in English. With dedication and constant learning, English as a language is easy to grasp and pick up.
While the above rules apply to learning any language, English is no exception. Follow the above techniques and with the right coach learn to master English in no time.
WizMantra is not merely an online English coaching institute but rather a professional language training institute. With us you not only learn the language theoretically but also learn its application and correct us-age in everyday life. Our key features like: flexible classroom slots, one to one coaching methodology, online training facilities and experienced teachers make us one of the preferred choices among students wanting to master the English language.
Also check this comprehensive tips on how to improve your English communication skills?