As soon as they finish their graduations, many students desire to go abroad for higher education. Usually, students prefer to go to countries like the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and European countries like Ireland and so on. Notice that all these countries are English-speaking nations. One of the primary qualifications for gaining admission to…
INTENSIVE 1 ON 1 LEARNING PROGRAM- 100% CUSTOMIZED
Open your world to the wonder of Foreign languages
Our mission is to make the largest community of English speaking people in India as well as across the world, doesn’t matter whether you are a student, a businessman, or a housewife and the one who hesitates & fumbles while speaking in English with others. Fairly & Widely spoken language in the world serving an excellent opportunities to those, who speak the language with its real prospective, hence the “WizMantra” offers the immense freedom in the path of learning English, Spanish, French & IELTS, TOEFL preparation modules.
Learn English Speaking through LIVE/ONLINE sessions with the ease of flexible timings. Our qualified team of spoken English trainers ready to help their Students/ Adults 24×7 by being online. Trainers help learners with their “Pronunciation skills, soft skills, vocabulary, conversation and grammar and word power”. Also check comprehensive tips on How to improve your English Communication Skills? BOOST YOUR CAREER WITH “WIZMANTRA” & GET MIRACLE IN YOUR LIFE
English Speaking Classes Delhi
English Speaking Mumbai
- Why WizMantra
- Fun Facts about English
- Word of the day
- Slang abbreviations
- Tongue Twister
- Handy Tips
- Offered Spoken Courses
Why Choose WizMantra Spoken English Classes?
Want to speak English effortlessly and fluently? WizMantra is the BEST place to hone your skills and speed up your career by our online English classes. Let English be not a hassle for you anymore, excel in English with our fun and interactive English Speaking courses. Customized for Adults, Young Professionals & Children.
Learn from the experienced-Our efficient and professional native as well non-native teachers strive to provide you with an ultimate experience in learning and understanding yourself better throughout the online sessions/ Courses.
Individual Attention-Living in a densely populated country can somehow lessen your chances of having someone provide personal attention to you. You are given individual time in our online classes and attention in WizMantra to better understand the nitty-gritty of the English Language.
Convenient Location-Whether you wish to attend the classes/courses near your home or feel to complete the course from the comfort of your home, WizMantra Online courses caters needs of every learner by providing them online and offline classes.
Superb Reputation-Our English speaking courses aim to adhere to the quality and essence of the knowledge provided, to strive for excellence in making a strong background.
Constant Support-In the tenure of your spoken courses, we provide you with around the clock services even after the completion of your course as we believe in knowledge shared is knowledge gained.
Goal Oriented-Our best online English speaking trainers with well-defined objectives make sure you stay ahead of the competition and progress consistently towards your desired goal.
Personalized Classes and Study Materials-Our English speaking courses use best hands-on online practice sessions with tailor-made courses combined with some theory to make learning a fun thing for you.
Thorough Speaking Practice-We have best online English speaking courses where students undergo soft skills training, teaching them the basics of a conversation, speaking fluently, avoiding breakdowns etc.
Learning Environment-An environment where they can learn, interact, build connections, make mistakes, overcome fear, WizMantra will teach you all.
Fun Facts about English Language
Were you aware that the shortest sentence in English is “Go!” While the sentence which contains every alphabet is called as a Pangram. The well-known example of a pangram is:
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
English is a strange yet fascinating language, as it borrows words from different languages. As daunting as it may seem, if taken on a lighter note, English has an interesting side to it. Check these quick fun facts about English and flaunt it to your friends.
- As per the study, The first English Dictionary was written in 1755.
- “Glabella” is the space between the two eyebrows.
- The word “aa” is termed to be a weird word from Oxford Dictionary, it is a kind of volcanic lava that forms jagged masses with a light frothy texture; in an unrelated sense (‘a stream’). It is the first word of the Oxford Dictionary.
- Oxford Dictionary has declared “aadhar” as the first-ever Hindi word of the year. Such recognition internationally is because of the prominent role played by the fourth most-spoken language of the world .i.e. Hindi.
- “Eyewater” is literally known as Indian tears.
- Can you believe “Tiffin” is a word in Oxford Dictionary stating Indian light meal, especially lunch?
- “Cup” is an old English word which originated from the Latin word ‘cuppa.’ The phrase to be in your cups meant to be drunk.
- This two letter word has probably more meanings than any other than any two-letter word in English and that is UP.
- Isn’t it strange? The words ‘bookkeeper’ and ‘bookkeeping’ are the only two words from the many other words that have three consecutive double letters in it.
- The word ‘level’ can be spelled the same from backward as well.
English Word of the Day (Learn & use new vocabulary daily)
The main character in the literary book (a story or drama); leading actor
Example: Brave and Independent, she was leading protagonist in the female child foeticide movement.
An informal term to associate a period of short time; moment; instant.
Example: He informed the crew that he’ll be ready in a jiffy for the show.
To remove or pull away completely by the roots.
Example: His only mission was to eradicate poverty and illiteracy from India.
A formal expression of praise
His eulogy spoke of all his deeds and achievements.
The quality of being unclear or hard to understand.
Example: His poems were obscure yet applauded by his peers and friends.
Slang Abbreviations to Spice up for Spoken English
An excerpt from the famous poem by William Henry Davis:
What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.
In this digital and online World, texting and Twittering, for everything, an easier way is found. The quote strongly states the lack of time we face while juggling various roles life has offered us with. Teenagers have their own way of communicating using the shortest possible words and the list is increasing. Catch up with few mentioned below as you never want to stay behind.
|AFK||Away from Keyboard|
|TTYL||Talk to you Later|
|DIY||Do it Yourself|
|IOW||In other Words|
|TBA||To be Announced|
|OMG||Oh my God|
|IMO||In my Opinion|
|FKA||Formerly known as|
Tongue Twisters to improve your fluency in English
Tongue Twisters – spoken word game can even help in strengthening English Communication Skills like pronunciation and fluency. These are not only spoken by kids but are used by actors, politicians, and speakers to hone their spoken English skills and sound lucid in front of the audience.
Try to speak this loudly and as fast as you can.
|– Susie works in a shoeshine shop. Where she shines she sits, and where she sits she shines|
|– Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?|
|– Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was he?|
|– She sells sea shells by the seashore|
|– Flash message|
|– I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit|
|– Truly rural|
Accelerate your English with these handy tips
Make English your strongest point, not a barrier. English is the second most spoken language in the world which states indirectly its importance and value. It acts as a communicating link between various countries, bringing them together and thus, strengthening bonds. For those trying to match up the level and for those who are seeking to break the shackles, find these tips to help you ace and improve your Spoken English.
- Create your own mini dictionary. Whenever you come across a new word, write it down immediately in your pocket dictionary with a relative sentence.
- Incorporate the use of Mnemonics in learning and memorizing the toughest words of the English language.
- Develop a habit of reading into your daily routine. Start by reading for 10 minutes, analyze what you read, jot down the new words you come across, continue this procedure for a total of 20 hours, 10 minutes in a day. You require at least 20 hours of practice to learn anything at a faster rate, says Josh Kaufman, Author of the Personal MBA: Master the art of Business.
- Listen to yourself, the way you speak and answer the asked questions while having a conversation. You won’t believe, the problem actually lies in you as you’re not aware of which area you need to focus more on. Is it speaking or writing? What are your areas of improvement?
- Get yourself engrossed in English speaking environment. In your group of friends or your office mates, any social event you witness, English news channels, Hollywood movies, and Learn from everyone around you, sometimes even a billboard will teach you a thing or two.
- Be inquisitive and open to your surroundings. Nature is your best teacher they say.
- Memorize commonly used idioms and phrases, they’ll make your life much easier.
Call at +91 8826083900 and enquire for your custom English speaking courses.
Often, we find it overwhelming to be held backward, sweaty hands, sudden accelerated heartbeats, or simply pacing back and forth because it’s obvious you’re nervous. The reasons can be multifold but the solution narrows down to one – Confidence Building. The language gap, the communication barrier, the hesitation syndrome, and what not, has deviated us from our ultimate goal in life. Let’s solve this all with range of English speaking courses and personality development classes offered at WizMantra Online Training Institute.
But, as much as the end goal matters, the path you take towards it does too. The communication channel needs to be strengthened to reach the zenith with the cape around your neck and a proud feeling/sensation in your mind. Building the communication barriers, mending your wrong footnotes, and improvising daily to be the better version of yourselves is what WizMantra’s training methodology practices.
You’ll get multiple chances to bring your optimism that will eventually lead you to go down that road of getting well-versed at your Spoken English skills. Well, if it was that easy the world would stop being a competitive place and everyone would discover and land to their eventual positions. But, good things don’t come without paying the price for it.
Be in the shoes of our qualified trainers and judge for yourself the area you need the most attention in. Jeopardizing your career or your college goals because of the language which can be very well mastered and excelled in, won’t take you to your dreams easily. Unleash your potential by peeking into the wealth of courses exclusively available on our platform WizMantra and select which is relatively close to your needs and requirements. We too have custom designed courses for Adults who are willing to work on their communication.
Learn, Study, Practice, and Implement the skills taught to you by the experts in the field and yield promising results. Add another feather to your cap by opting for the world-class training at the leisure of your home.
“The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice.” ~Brian Herbert