IELTS Academics Online- Exam Preparation
Any student aspiring to study abroad has to display proficiency in the English language. Along with TOEFL and PTE, the IELTS Academic tests are the most sought-after by students.
The medium of instruction in almost all countries in the world is English. Students coming from vernacular medium schools and even the English-medium schools find it challenging to adapt to the level of English taught abroad. Hence, the universities abroad stipulate specific levels of proficiency for students from non-native English speaking countries. The IELTS Academic scores enable students to achieve this minimum level of proficiency.
Speaking & Writing
Self Introduction, Loud Reading, Sentence-Lines Repetition, Image Description, Explaining the lectures, Question& Answers, Summaries for the written content, Essay (20minutes)
Exam Duration– 77-93 minutes
- Interactive course of instruction covering all IELTS modules
- Need based coaching in General and Academic IELTS module.
- Practice tests in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Choice of IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training
- Web broadcasts & other resources to learn online
- Native English speakers in all lessons and real time practice conversation
- Customized subscription available in case training required for few modules
- Anytime-Anywhere classes: 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM (free to fix slots)
- 5 days in a week classes
- No shared- Dedicated 1-1 learning modules only
- Free to customize your time
- All students planning to take their IELTS for the first time
- Previous IELTS students who want to improve their Band Score
- Plan of higher studies in UK/Australia/Canada/New Zealand/USA
- Medical professionals, planning to work or study in UK/Australia/USA
- Emigration planning to Canada/Australia/New Zealand.
- 100% online! & 100% customized
- Proven systems and experienced trainers for 100% results
- 99% student satisfaction rate
- 1-1 dedicated training module
- Appear for tests under simulated exam conditions
- Interactive & fun way to learn
- Time for you to brainstorm for answers
- Accent interpretation by real humans.
- Listening – 30 minutes duration: Common for Academic and General Training (4 sections-40 Items)
- Reading – 60 minutes duration: Different for Academic and General Training (3 sections-40 Items)
- Writing – 60 minutes duration: Different for Academic and General Training(need to complete 2 tasks)
- Speaking – 3 parts in test needs to be covered in 10-15 minutes: Common for Academic and General Training (Three-part one-on-one conversation)
Live sessions, Engage with mentors online, start speaking foreign languages in fun-filled environment. What’s more? It is all for your real need!
Keep yourself updated with our latest blogs and study materials. Keep those content for future reference & practice daily with your trainers.
Repeat & Practice
Engage with students in common group sessions. Repeat your learning & practice with your trainer during your sessions.
1-1 Live sessions to meet your dedicated learning thirst. Start from your current level & stay connected to trainers by Email 24*7
What is the IELTS Academic?
The IELTS Academic tests your English knowledge in four parameters, reading, writing, speaking, and listening. The best way to tackle the IELTS is to be acquainted with the test format. Enroll in a good English-language oriented course. Wizmantra conducts these IELTS coaching classes to aspiring students.
Role of Wizmantra
You understand the various aspects of listening, reading, and speaking while becoming acquainted with the writing component of the test as well. The experts at Wizmantra strive to make you feel comfortable with the types of questions you encounter at the IELTS exams. The primary objective of Wizmantra is to remove the element of fear from your mind. As you keep on practicing, you start gaining confidence.
How do you prepare for the IELTS?
The right way to prepare for the IELTS is to practice a lot. Practice reading newspapers and good books in English. Similarly, try to speak in English with people as much as possible. Watch English movies on the internet without sub-titles in English. You will develop the knack of listening. It will prove helpful in your IELTS exam. Learn to write good English by paying attention to your grammar. Use simple English as much as possible so that you reduce your chances of making mistakes.
Join a good test series
Once you feel you are ready to tackle the IELTS, join a good test series. This series will help you with the final preparations. As you keep on performing well in the mock tests, your confidence level soars. Therefore, you end up performing well in all the components of the IELTS. You find that scoring the minim requirement of an overall band of ‘6’ is no longer a challenge. Thus, you not only score high on the IELTS but also make you proficient in English.
Series: Heroic deeds
Series: Heroic deeds
Series: Heroic deeds
Talk to an IELTS expert now!
Number of Students
Trained, Number of Trainers